Best Muslim Dating Sites in Australia
When you’re looking for dating and romance within your Muslim faith, it can feel an impossible task to connect with new people! Here we’ll explore the top dating for Muslim sites, and what they can offer to help make your romantic aspirations come to life.
- You can sign up to OneNightFriend for free
- Send up to five free messages daily
- You can send flirtcasts for free
Fun, casual and laid back flirting sites for Australian singles to connect and meet mutual connections. OneNightFriend has active, engaged members who respond quickly to messages, and are always interested in meeting new users!
- The wide variety of users, faiths and locations.
- Precise match recommendations based on your preferences.
- Search features to filter through local members.
- VIP and free membership options.
User Base: Over 500,000 single people.
Gender Ratio: 75% men, 25% women.
Monthly Users: Tens of thousands of logins.
Best Offer: Free account registration.
- Together2Night dating site has a simple and streamlined design
- Straightforward and user-friendly navigation and functionality
- Great online tips covering dating safety for members, covering a variety of subjects
While Together2Night is often used to arrange hookups, it is also one of those convenient Australian dating sites where locals can meet single men and women nearby, make new friends, and engage with men and women who share their interests and passions.
- Straightforward, quick sign-up process and account registration.
- New members can take advantage of a four-day free trial to explore.
- Over a million worldwide members, with a diverse range of users.
- Excellent profile quality to decide whether a match is a right person for you.
User Base: Over a million daters worldwide.
Gender Ratio: Mainly 24-35-year-old men and women.
Monthly Users: Thousands of daily hits.
Best Offer: Four-day free trial for a VIP experience.
- Large and active user base
- Multiple communication and discovery options
- Ticker-style notifications
Friendly, laid-back dating sites for users who want to have control over their online security, and prefer sites that offer flexible Safe Mode controls. QuickFlirt is one of the fastest flirting sites, from the safety of your own home!
- Dating site aimed at flirting, connections, and meeting local singles.
- Safe Mode options to control which sites members can message you.
- The straightforward interface which is easy to get to grips with.
- The site’s moderators control and approve photo content.
User Base: 14,000 people in Oz.
Gender Ratio: Around 30% of women and 70% men.
Monthly Users: 24,000 logins each month.
Best Offer: Free registration, with a three-day VIP trial at $0.99 per day.
- Large international matchmaking site
- Users tend to be well educated and affluent
- Aimed at long-lasting relationships
One of the longest-running dating sites in the world, eHarmony may be a little classic. However, it’s still a great bet if you’re seeking long-term, serious relationships with people who match closely with your dating preferences. Registration takes a notoriously long time, with tricky personality quizzes, but it’s this that makes your matches so specific.
- Said to have resulted in millions of successful couples around the world.
- Highly detailed profiles, with specific matches selected against your preferences.
- Most members are looking for long-term, committed relationships.
- Most popular with the age group 25-34, although open to all adults.
User Base: 300,000 Aussie single members.
Gender Ratio: Evenly split at 47% women to 53% men.
Monthly Users: 90,000 users log in every week.
Best Offer: The most affordable membership is for two years, at $24.28 per month.
How Does Online Dating Work for Muslim Singles?
There are a few tips to bear in mind, to ensure you find the right Muslim partners and make the most of your dating experiences:
- Always populate your profile information, and stipulate any cultural, spiritual or religious beliefs that are essential to you in a dating match.
- Don’t give out any private details, particularly financial information, until you’ve got to know somebody and have had the chance to meet in person.
- Report any unsolicited messages immediately to the dating site admin.
Remember that online dating is a customised experience, so don’t ever feel pressured into replying to somebody you don’t find attractive or broadening your search horizons because you haven’t found instant matches.
Love can take time, and new members join these sites every day, so there’s no telling who might crop up in just a week or two!
Tips for Selecting the Best Muslim Dating Sites in Australia
We always start any decision-making process with a useful review! That helps you work out where you’re going to get the best service, and dating site value for money, before you start filling in profile information:
- Check what services on the sites are free, and which are paid for.
- Look at areas covered, and membership demographics.
- Get a feel for what types of singles are using each of the sites.
Real-life testimonials and appraisals are also a great way of seeing how the site works, and whether existing users have reported that it offers good value for money, and most importantly, a successful dating service.
What are the Biggest Pros and Cons of Muslim Dating Online?
Dating for Muslim singles online can be an excellent way of meeting new people, and seeking connections that you’d never have made first-hand. However, there are a few potential pitfalls to keep an eye out for!
- Compatible Muslim matches.
- Fast, easy, and safe.
- Date from home, and take your time to flirt and chat.
- Some sites have lots of bots and spammers.
- You might need to pay a monthly subscription.
The Most Common Muslim Dating Stereotypes
There are millions of Muslim stereotypes – here are some of the most common!
- Muslim women are oppressed and obey men. Not accurate in this day and age! Muslim girls are just as ambitious, empowered and vibrant as any other!
- Muslim singles cannot date. That isn’t true either; but they shouldn’t spend time alone together, so usually have a chaperone, a friend, or meet somewhere public.
- Muslim couples can’t kiss. That is true, depending on the beliefs of the person – most Muslims won’t hold hands until they’re engaged, and won’t kiss until they are married.
Online Dating Advice for Modern Muslim Singles
Our advice for modern Australian Muslim dating is always to keep your wits about you when flirting with people online, and to set your parameters careful to ensure you’re interacting with the right kind of date.
Read a review before joining a site, and make sure it’s the right place for you to find the romance you are seeking.
Always meet somewhere public, let someone know where you’re going, and have your own transport arranged.
That way, if anything doesn’t feel right (or the date isn’t as gorgeous as you’d hoped!), you’ll be able to move on quickly without any fuss.
Finding Your Muslim Love Online
By taking the time to check out reviews beforehand, you have the best possible chance of a successful Muslim dating experience.